Excellent opportunity to own your franchise pastry shop in prime location of CrossIron Mills Shopping Centre! 6-8 weeks to build from scratch and start with fresh look & brand-new equipment! Automatic machine to minimize staffs and quick serving of more customers to make more revenue! Trendy quick pastry snacks and drink menus to attract all age of foodies! Proven result from its other locations and dedicate support from franchiser! Extensive full-time training will be provided. Prime location's rent is only about $10,000 including everything except for utilities. You only need 30%-40% ($120K to $150K) cash and bank contributes the rest of 60% to 70% if you are qualified. Join our promising business now! Three locations already opened and five more to be opened soon in BC and Ontario! This CrossIron Mills location will be the first one in Alberta! Please watch videos linked to the listing to find out more about this wonderful opportunity. Act quick before it’s gone to someone else!
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 12:15pm MDT.